Monday, December 17, 2012

Reach for the Stars in 2013!


In the midst of HOLIDAY chatter, I decided we should talk about our goals for 2013.  "Goals for 2013" was rather vague, so we talked about different types of goals that someone could have...learning, creative, academic, friendhsips, relationships, family, athletics, musical....

The kids traced and decorated their hands and then started writing various types of goals for themselves.  As they wrote goals, they discussed them with one another and realized that some shared similar goals!

Here are some of the goals that they created:

  • Learn about Japanese culture and language
  • Learn about Italian culture and language
  • Learn how to play the drums and start a band
  • Make new friends and be nicer to people
  • Try harder in math class because I know I am good at it
  • Finish my novel
  • Learn how to create a robot
  • Make All-Stars
  • Practice baseball consistently
  • Learna new instrument
  • Create more art
  • Enjoy my friends
  • Don't worry so much about what people say and think
  • Be myself all the time
  • Spend more time with my family
  • Lean how to play Minecraft since everyone is talking about it
  • Play outside more and play less inside on the computer and in front of the tv
  • Workout with my mom and dad
  • Understand the theory of relativity
  • Learn more about the planet we come from
  • Learn more about the history of our nation



No comments:

Post a Comment